Skip to main content

Impaired Judgement

I live a life of impaired judgement.
That’s why the wildest flowers rush to bloom in my arms.
And stories filled with truth boom inside my ears.
Your stories. His. Hers. And, my stories.

I can’t sleep with all these rules.
The air is too thin.
I want to learn to thrive in the thick of it.
And melt magnificently in the heat of it.

Unravel and tangle into all new knots.
Find a way to slip through the cracks and expand to create space.
Experiment with a stance that is completely still and strong.
Then, crawl desperately towards the feet of everything I am afraid of.

Thrash around.
Kick up dirt.
And rise again
Covered in messy, beautiful life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Shootout - Reflections

Friday Shoot Out - My favorite place to be a tourist in my own town

Cleveland's Little Italy. Enjoy!

Friday Shoot-Out

I decided to participate in a blog group Friday Shoot-Out. There's a weekly topic...then you just photograph it how you want and Ta-Da you are in. This week's theme - Colors of the Rainbow. Here's my lil contribution. Barking Spider Photos: West Side Market: