Skip to main content

Half Asleep and Dreaming

 


"And even though you said today you felt better,

and it is so late in this poem, is it okay to be clear,
             to say, I don’t feel good,

to ask you to tell me a story
about the sweet grass you planted—and tell it again
             or again—

until I can smell its sweet smoke,
             leave this thrashed field, and be smooth." 

-From the Desire Field by Natalie Diaz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Shootout - Reflections

Friday Shoot Out - My favorite place to be a tourist in my own town

Cleveland's Little Italy. Enjoy!

Friday Shoot-Out

I decided to participate in a blog group Friday Shoot-Out. There's a weekly topic...then you just photograph it how you want and Ta-Da you are in. This week's theme - Colors of the Rainbow. Here's my lil contribution. Barking Spider Photos: West Side Market: