Skip to main content

Peripheral ME

Salty water wells into the stream
Brackish prism through which I see
Hugging the road that sets you free
Focus forward, peripheral disappears from the scene
Making transparent all that lies to the sidE

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh! This is AWESOME! What a great poem! I am envious - poetry does not come easily to me. You have a gift!
mo said…
My favorite part is bolding the M and the E, so that when I read the last line, "making transparent all that lies to the side" is indirectly the "me"...rather that directly, you are the "me" that has been blocked from the forward (perhaps selfish) focus.

Nice work!
Chuck Dilmore said…
Girl - you've got The Stuff!
Encore!

Seriously - excellent!


peace~

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Shootout - Reflections

Friday Shoot Out - My favorite place to be a tourist in my own town

Cleveland's Little Italy. Enjoy!

Friday Shoot-Out

I decided to participate in a blog group Friday Shoot-Out. There's a weekly topic...then you just photograph it how you want and Ta-Da you are in. This week's theme - Colors of the Rainbow. Here's my lil contribution. Barking Spider Photos: West Side Market: