Skip to main content

Friday Shootouts - Relaxation




Comments

NanU said…
Mmm, that tea does look relaxing!
Sara Diana said…
good ways to relax x
Chef E said…
Tea and camping by the beach...ummm a great way to relax!
Unknown said…
your shots are amazing! love the beach shot. I like a nice cup of green tea or sometimes a flavored one. Great shoot out VB-Lardo!!
Sarah Lulu said…
Oh yes tea!

And that swing tyre.
Natalie said…
Yep! Great photos J.xx
Pauline said…
The tent on the beach - wonderful!! Really enjoyed your photos.
Unknown said…
...more tea...again, why didn't I think of that?! great pics!!
J9 said…
Tea, Tire Swing, Tent - all great and relaxing!
Zaroga said…
Oh... such great relaxation! Wonderful photos!

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Shootout - Reflections

Friday Shoot Out - My favorite place to be a tourist in my own town

Cleveland's Little Italy. Enjoy!

Friday Shoot-Out

I decided to participate in a blog group Friday Shoot-Out. There's a weekly topic...then you just photograph it how you want and Ta-Da you are in. This week's theme - Colors of the Rainbow. Here's my lil contribution. Barking Spider Photos: West Side Market: