InspirACTION

I'm going to stick with the topic of inspiration here, because it has been a good week for me.

Before I even posted my desire to begin communicating on a more intimate level via the USPS - my friend Amy (Amleru) had already written and sent me a postcard from the very book I referenced in my post Electronicspondance. That's a psychic connection we've had since the beginning of our friendship.

I always find myself retelling stories of our early days...these huge coincidences that just seemed to fall into place...turning perfect strangers into friends. One day I want her to retell the story to me to make sure I'm remembering everything right. Either way we've got a bit of a funky mind link that has served us well over the years.

I also received my first complete letter in the mail and managed to get one out as well. So, right now the effort is where the inspiration is. I love mail!!


My brother has been an amazing resource for great plate messages. He's finding one or two post worthy ones a day - I have to write stories behind them, but you'll see them popping up here and there.

I'm also looking to start take a few college courses to keep my brain stimulated and challenged. Finding the right courses to take is a bigger challenge than I expected...but I'm working on it.

It's all just feeling really good right now.

I hope that inspiration an action are lining up in your lives.

Comments

cp said…
I like your ring.

And your new attitude.


Hooray to us for acting upon our desires and wants out of life, instead of sitting back and saying 'I should.'

:)
Audrey said…
Great post Jamie! I hope that you find a course that is suitable for you. I am thinking of taking violin lessons - I have wanted to learn to play for years - maybe now is the time!
Vitamin B-Lardo said…
violin is on my list too!
Audrey said…
Are you serious? You want to join our gang??? YEEEAAAH Jamie! I would love it! Okay...if you want to join in, I will sign you up with Gordon, and I will post your link on my site. We usually get out topic for the week on Sat and Sun, post on Fri. It is a blast! I would LOVE it if you joined!

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Shadows.

Impaired Judgement

Wild in transition.